N-Ice Skating SLU is committed to protecting the privacy of users who access this website and / or any of its services.
Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: N-Ice Skating SLU
Address: Carrer Química, 14 – Nau 3 | 08755 Castellbisbal. Barcelona
Phone: 937 444 933
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us to manage our services.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat them to manage your query.
- If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
- The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents it gives us.
- Regarding the information that is sent by minors under the age of 16, it will be an essential requirement that it be done with the parental consent, the guardian or the legal representative of the minor so that the personal data can be processed. If not, the minor’s legal representative will notify us as soon as it becomes known.
- As for the capture of images by the video surveillance system, the legitimacy given by the legitimate interest in preserving the security of people and property.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or electronic address.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from the interested party. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to these. The data that is marked with an asterisk will be mandatory in order to provide you with the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we can treat in the provision of our services are:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of data processing that we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on data processing policies for staff.
- Regular backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.